LEARNING ABOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT, GREECE AND ROME; THE WORLD INTO WHICH CHRIST WAS BORN
With the New Testament, Greece & Rome, Self-Paced Course students will work at their own pace covering 32 important events from the early roots of Greece found in the Minoan and Mycenaean cultures to the fall of the Western Roman Empire. Teaching is interactive with clever games, striking video footage led by Hector and Phoebe, brother and sister, along with Athena, the talking sculpture will keep the student engaged the entire year. This course is so much fun that you'll find it hard to pull your child away. Knowing a timeline of history is a crucial part of anyone's education. This program will do just that.
Parents that Choose Self-Paced History Courses:
- Have one less subject to teach
- Don't have to grade any assignments
- Can see their students progress at all times
- Have kids that are excited to learn
- Free up more time in their day
Students that take Self-Paced History Courses:
- Have so much fun they don't know they're doing "school"
- Can work wherever there is internet access
- Progress at their own pace
- Enjoy learning that is as fun as a video game
- Will master what they are learning
With this purchase, you are receiving 1 year of access to the course from the start date that you will choose after purchase.