LEARNING ABOUT EARLY AMERICA
With the Explorers to 1815, Self-Paced Course students will work at their own pace covering 32 important events from Prince Henry the Navigator to The Missouri Compromise in the early part of the 19th century. Teaching is interactive with clever games, striking video footage of James and Abigail, a newlywed couple living on the 18th-century American frontier, and Ikuhabe, a totem pole with an attitude, will keep the student engaged the entire year. This is so much fun that you'll find it hard to pull your child away. Knowing a timeline of history is a crucial part of anyone's education. This program will do just that.
Parents that Choose Self-Paced History Courses:
- Have one less subject to teach
- Don't have to grade any assignments
- Can see their students progress at all times
- Have kids that are excited to learn
- Free up more time in their day
Students that take Self-Paced History Courses:
- Have so much fun they don't know they're doing "school"
- Can work wherever there is internet access
- Progress at their own pace
- Enjoy learning that is as fun as a video game
- Will master what they are learning
With this purchase, you are receiving 1 year of access to the course from the start date that you will choose after purchase.